Energy and Sustainability
Client focused energy advice
Energy efficiency and sustainable development criteria are now an everyday regulatory requirement and very often implied into planning obligations by most local authorities countrywide ‐ each with its own specific policies.
eb7 identify the national, local and site specific requirements and ensure that your scheme is compliant in a pragmatic and deliverable manner – ensuring early validation and cost effective solutions to meet subsequent planning and regulatory requirements.
eb7 provide pre-planning strategic advice, planning reports, through to the full design stage and post construction assessments.
- BREEAM Accredited Professional & WELL assessment services
- SAP and SBEM modelling
- Level 5 EPCs & Dynamic Simulation Modelling
- HVAC strategies & design optimisation
- Energy & Sustainability statements
- Site surveys and as-built EPCs
- Air Quality Assessments
- Life Cycle Costing and Assessments (LCC/LCA)
eb7’s combined services are key to optimising construction techniques, heating and ventilation strategies to deliver low energy buildings, reducing occupation costs, and further assisting in meeting planning and regulatory obligations.